Wipe one away,
another one falls,
I try and I try,
but the water keeps on flowing,
pouring down my cheeks,
dropping onto my tear stained jeans.
Sitting,
looking for a way out I cry,
there's nothing else I can do,
but sit and be useless,
anxious and angry.
Repressed emotion leaked out through the ducts,
those that are connected to my soul.
Is there a reason anymore?
A reason for the tears that constantly flow,
creating a mess of makeup and of mind,
disturbing the peace around me.
Everyone else seems bothered,
someone stupid crying in a stand,
don't you understand?
God is lacking,
I can't feel him in my life,
and the chills are numbing,
freezing my mind,
and yet keeping warm the drops of liquid falling,
falling onto my jeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
powerful and intriguing. There is a lot of anger and frustration and angst in the tone.
Post a Comment