Through Her Eyes We See Majestic Lies...
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
"Self Absorbed"
Stop your crying little girl,
Can't you see?
They're all too wrapped up in their own lives,
to even notice yours.
2 comments:
Corvus Malkin
said...
the thing that's sad is that this is all to true in this day and age.
September 24, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Anonymous said...
I care!!!
September 27, 2007 at 11:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Why love
if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone. ~ C.S. Lewis That Love is all there is, Is all we know of Love. ~ Emily Dickinson
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(9)
►
July
(9)
▼
2007
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(16)
God [didnt] Bless The Broken Road (that led me str...
"Self Absorbed"
What is Purgatory?
untitled
"Alone... Or Wait. Am I?"
"Envy" and "Lust"
untitled
"♥'s"
"I've Lost"
"Truth"
"My Heart" by Paramore
"Addiction"
"My Personal Trauma"
♥Little Moment of Mine ♥
to the heart it may all seem real,but we're the be...
"My Everything"
►
August
(11)
2 comments:
the thing that's sad is that this is all to true in this day and age.
I care!!!
Post a Comment